Saturday, January 10, 2009

Done? I hope so 'cuase I found that really cool Neocounter and decided it wasn't quite so noisy and irritating. They didn't seem to work well on the same page tho(at least not with our isp) so I op
ted for the less annoying of the two. Enjoy the neoplanet.
About the blog, in advance warning, please excuse grammatical, punctuation and typing errors as this year marks 30 years of being away from any formal schooling and I don't really remember a lot about that stuff. Actually to be perfectly truthful I was never really good with my english classes anyway, thats why I became a carpenter. Addition subtraction multiplication sometimes a little trigonometry, thats what a carpenter has to know, so I'm a little rusty. (understatement) As for my typing skills, don't even ask. When I was 15 I shortened one of the fingers on my left hand on a table saw in my grandpas shop, I thought at the time that was pretty cool as both my dad and my grandfather had missing fingers, I'd joined the club. Howevwr my shop teacher in school didn't think that was quite so cool! He kicked me out of shop class and failed me for that semester!
Then almost 3 years ago I managed to pass one of the fingers on my right a hand through a jointer at home in my own garage, I lost the tip of my right forefinger. In 23 years of working on construction sites and I've never had a lost time injury on the job, and I cut my damn finger off at home and have to take two weeks off work without any income. Nice!! If thats not bed enough, anybody who uses power tools on a regular basis knows that once a power tool tastes blood they develop a desire for more, there nothing you can do but throw them away at that point. I had a hell of a time getting that 6 inch jointer into the garbage can!!! L.O.L.!!!!!
The upshot of all of this being, typing sucks!!! at least for me!!
Why blog then?

No comments: