Saturday, October 10, 2009

Drive

You may have noticed both Ms.Lea and my blogs have motive names, guess why? Yep, we like to go for a ride.
Last Tuesday we went up to a local lookout that I had never been up to, it's called Onion, Mountain. I was rather disappointed, albeit unsurprised to find out that they close the gate at the top of the road so you can't get there by car. Normally not a PROBLEM. This time it was. It was 6 p.m. by the time we got there and getting ready to be dark, so we didn't want to hike up. I didn't get to see the view from the top, nothing new for me!
I did get to see some other vistas tho. If you'll look for the white smudge of buildings in the distance. That's Merlin, home to Ms. Lea and myself and the menagerie. Kind of a cool sunset view, I think.

No comments: