Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fall Already?

Wow, April? Really? Where has the time gone? I actually got to go back to work for a few months, can't even begin to tell you how good that felt!
I built a whole lotta coops between then and now, cutting firewood, clearing the yard. We actually got to go camping last summer.
That was AWESOME!

We finally, set the stepson free...
I guess we have mixed feelings on that.
Anyway, here we are November, they're forecasting snow for this weekend and I'm so not ready for snow!!!
I got to reconnect with my daughter, Baili, this summer. Missed her a lot and am sooo thankful to have her part of our lives again.
Ms. Lea has been reconnecting with a lot of her family back east lately. It seems they are really really fine bunch of folks! They sure sound very caring!!
A friend of mine recently asked why I Facebooked, he didn't see the value in a social network, I tried to explain to him, how sometimes we lose friends and family due to a lack of proximity, time or sometimes simply not caring enough to maintain the relationship. Facebook has allowed me to reconnect with a lot of my family that I figured were lost to me, the same with my wife and her family. In this crazy time that we live in, I think there are huge advantages in gathering your loved ones to you, figuratively, for friendship and emotional support. I for one thank god everyday for the people who are in my life who help me keep my head screwed on, just by being there and giving me a simple baseline of normality to help me keep things in perspective! Otherwise I soon start to think it's all about me, LOL!!!
Nope,
fall is over,
it's time for winter,
thanks for being there, friends and family!!!

No comments: