Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY THOUGHTS

It was one of those days where the sky is covered by that thin layer of gray clouds that let through just enough sunshine to give you a hint of spring.
Not enough, mind you to satisfy those of us with S.A.D.. Therefore, I've been in such a blue mood all day, I didn't really think I'd write any thing today, but that NaBloPoMo thing bit me again, so this is what you get.
Ms. Lea, always the dreamer, always with the positive attitude, was looking at housing, probably more accurately, housing prices, in sunny climes.
She found a 4 bedroom home for lease to own for $900 a month in Sedona, Arizona.
When Lea mentioned it, I told her I'de been there. My dad loves deserts. Arizona was, being a desert on of my dads favorite family vacation spots. I think I was probably 15 or so the last time we went there. I remember it being very pretty and very warm. As the Stepson would say,"GOOD TIMES"!! Of course the chances of us actually moving to Arizona are slim to nil. Still when I feel like I'm freezing to death here....
HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

No comments: