Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THANK YOU SWEETHEART!!!


Kinda hard to see I guess but those are some monster snow flakes there! It snowed hard until about 3 pm when it turned to rain. It probably would have built up to about three inches if it hadn't been like two degrees too warm. Just three days ago I was outside cutting trees down ( you can see them out there next to the service road) and it was so warm that I actually took my shirt off (not pretty) for a little bit, at least until the boys made so much fun of my fat stomach that it was either turn into Leatherface on them or put my shirt back on. I opted to be gentle for a day.

I was really quite under the weather yesterday and really didn't feel like posting, so I didn't.
You may, however note that there is a post for yesterday and that is thanks to my sweetheart of a wife, Ms. Lea, who started this whole blogging thing with her blog, Four Miles To Nowhere.

THANK YOU SWEETHEART!!!



No comments: