Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baffled

It's a word I like the sound of, it's fun to use in a everyday conversation. I use it presently, as I have questions on the sheer perversity of the universe.
My wife asked me why life goes on but sometimes your wallet stops short! I make my living by building and selling chicken coops through my wives business, advertised by Craigslist. That's not easy! You've got scammers all over c/l, trying to find ways to steal your account or get into your personal info. Isn't there a flaw in that reasoning? I sell coops off of Craiglist, I'm 50 years old, NOBODY, not even my family will loan me a dime anymore, my credit score is in the negatives!!! and someone is going to the effort to try to steal my identity. Here's my word..BAFFLED!!!
Someone else is selling their coops at the local farm and garden for $350, but I've got people trying to haggle me down from $150...BAFFLED!!!
I've gone a week with ZERO bites, none, nada, zip, all of a sudden I've sold 2 coops to be finished in 2 days, that will be hard, but thank god!!! It's stressful and worrisome to go for a week with no orders, come to find out the email link was broken and I had people trying to contact me that couldn't reach me. How does this happen? Baffled..
Why does the font color for the title of my daily posts have to be orange.
Baffled...

No comments: