Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hopeful

I'm looking back at yesterdays post thinking that I forgot to mention that while I strive to be contented and I pray for contentment it doesn't always happen. So.. If I want to be contented...
Well I'm hopeful that I haven't confused you.
Talked to a good friend of mine tonight at the supermarket, he was telling me that another friend of ours that we used to work with is now a big time superintendent with a company that does bridges. He's going to work for him. Sounds like there may be a opportunity there for me as well.
It would mean relocating but an opportunity is worth it's weight in gold these days. I'm hoping between these things and the changes being made to the carpenters union, that I may find more than a few months of work this summer.
Gas prices are skyrocketing, cheese prices are insane! The country, Oregon especially, is doing it's damnedest to rally and get on top of this economy. It just seems insane the uphill battle we're faced with..
And yet, I remain Hopeful...

No comments: