Saturday, March 5, 2011

Relieved

I'm not sure why, but now that I'm without wheels and can't deliver the coops myself, I worry about people blowing me off and not coming to pick up their coop.
Most of this is probably due to the fact that I have absolutely no control over my life anymore. I am totally dependent on my wife for a car to get someplace.
From one coop to the next most of the time wondering where my next job is coming from.
I'm supposed to go to my parents to help them with some closure on their new metal roof, I can't do that as trying to work out a time when I both have wheels and don't have to get a coop out is impossible.
No control!!
I'm coming to terms with it, however, I just finished a coop and the lady has to come about 100 miles to pick it up, so when I didn't hear from her right away,
I panicked...

I just got the email,
she'll be here between 10 & 11 am.


I'm relieved...

No comments: